- Reviews (0)
To provide comprehensive specialist social services to vulnerable groups through social protection, social investment and social cohesion programmes in partnership with stakeholders.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- ▶ Social Crime Prevention & Support Services
- • Increase access to integrated social crime prevention and support services.
- ▶ Victim Empowerment Services
- • Increase access to integrated victim empowerment services.
- ▶ Substance Abuse, Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation
- • Increase access to integrated substance abuse prevention, treatment and rehabilitation services.
- ▶ Partial Care & Early Childhood Development Services
- • Increase access to integrated partial care and early childhood development services.
- ▶ HIV and AIDS
- • Increase access to integrated services that mitigate the impact of HIV & AIDS on individuals, families and communities.