The purpose of Financial Management and Administration is to provide sound financial planning, financial reporting and development of internal control measures and procedures to prevent risk and fraud and also to safeguard departmental immovable and movable assets.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- ▶ Internal Control and Compliance Unit (Office of the Chief Financial Officer)
- • Develop and implement effective and efficient internal control systems, strategies and procedures in order to prevent financial risks and ensure compliance.
- ▶ Financial Accounting
- • Provide accurate and reliable financial information for effective financial decision making.
- ▶ Accounting Management
- • Provision of sound financial planning and budget expenditure reporting.
- ▶ Supply Chain Management
- • Provision of effective Supply Chain Management systems.