To provide strategic leadership and support to all programmes through implementation of effective and efficient systems that promotes good governance.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic planning and Policy Development
- Ensure integrated and evidence based planning, reliable performance information and coordination of policy development.
- Government Information and Technology Services
- Develop and maintain information technology systems, manage records, information and create institutional knowledge for effective strategic decision making.
- Human Capital Management
- Recruit and maintain skilled and capable workforce that enhance service delivery.
- Support Services
- • Provision of support services to Departmental operations.
- Media and Communication Services
- Provision of efficient internal and external communication services.
- Legal Services
- Provision of effective legal advisory services.
Service Delivery and Transformation Programmes
- Ensure integrated delivery of transformation and organisational development interventions.