To provide strategic leadership and support to all programmes through implementation of effective and efficient systems that promotes good governance.
STRUCTURE AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- ▶ Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic planning and Policy Development
- • Ensure integrated and evidence based planning, reliable performance information and coordination of policy development.
- ▶ Government Information and Technology Services
- • Develop and maintain information technology systems, manage records, information and create institutional knowledge for effective strategic decision making.
- ▶ Human Capital Management
- • Recruit and maintain skilled and capable workforce that enhance service delivery.
- ▶ Support Services
- • Provision of support services to Departmental operations.
- ▶ Media and Communication Services
- • Provision of efficient internal and external communication services.
- ▶ Legal Services
- • Provision of effective legal advisory services.
- ▶ Service Delivery and Transformation Programmes
- • Ensure integrated delivery of transformation and organisational development interventions.